Is your son or daughter home from college, or they stressed-out, burnt-out, overscheduled? Summer is a perfect time to give them the tools they need by developing effective strategies to achieve emotional and academic success with one of our counseling life coaches. College can be an overwhelming time in a student’s life. Our Counseling Life Coaches are dedicated to helping students get the most out of their college experience.
Our Counseling Life Coaches work with students in the following areas in order to support them in maximizing their college experience:
- Improving effectiveness in and out of the classroom
- Building life and leadership skills
- Creating balance and managing stress
- Boosting self-confidence and developing goals for the future
- Empower students to set their own goals, take action toward them, and celebrate the progress toward, and completion of, their goals.
- Apply the life–coaching tools their personally and academically life.
Not sure of your level of your college stress? Take my Stress Quiz: How Stressed are you.
Here is a quick de-stressor that can be done anywhere at any time to help you relax and calm down when they feel stress.