School Liaison Program
Is your child having trouble learning and participating in school?
Student success is created by a combination of self-esteem, ability, motivation and support. When difficulties arise, parents are often left to navigate the numerous options available with minimal knowledge. That’s where Kaleidoscope Behavioral Health can help.Call Now (214) 499-0396
Kaleidoscope will assess if the underlying issue is academic, emotional, social or a combination of all and help to develop a plan to meet the needs of the individual and the family.Kaleidoscope can support parents and their child in making the most efficient and effective use of resources. With a professional who understands educational and medical jargon, the daunting journey of exploring student struggles can be made easier while strategies for both home and school environment are developed collaboratively with parents and school staff and administration.
Combinations of standardized and subjective assessment tools are at Kaleidoscope disposal to help identify concerns such as ADHD, anxiety, depression and current academic achievement and potential.
- Help parents become informed, confident advocates for their child’s education and emotional well-being.
- Help parents deal with academic issues along with understanding and navigating the school system.
- Promotes understanding of the special education process in schools.
- Promotes a working relationship between parents and educators.
- Help parents identify and obtain information, resources, services; educational, emotional and medical to help your child succeed.
- Provides emotional support.
- Development of parenting skills.
- Provide formal psychological assessments, if needed.
- Works in collaboration with the Parents and Schools fostering understanding, trust and communication.
- Assist and support children and their parents with educational and emotional issues.
- Empowers parents by providing guidance and support.
- Services as a “bridge” between parents and school personnel.